Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cast Your Vote!

I was reading an article today that referenced a site that lead me to another that lead me to edublogs that intrigued me to explore more that led me to this and I actually stopped my adventure to share it!

It's the nominees for 2012 Edublogs Awards, category: ed tech blogs! I have only explored a few so far, but I like what I see. Vote by leaving a comment which one you like best and why. With everyone's feedback we will know which ones to check out and what they contain. Two that I will definitely return to are Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners (Susan Oxnevad) and iLearn Technology (Kelly Tenkley). CoolTools has great professional development sources for teachers to enhance their technology use. iLearn's focus is more on specific lesson and content ideas...it is thorough!

But without further ado, here are the nominees:

  • Cool Cat Teacher – Vicki Davis
  • Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners – Susan Oxnevad
  • Doug Belshaw’s Open Educational Thinkering
  • Doug off the record – Doug Peterson
  • Educational Technology and mobile learning
  • Educational Technology Guy – David Andrade
  • Edudemic
  • Edukwest
  • Edutopia
  • Free Technology for Teachers – Richard Byrne
  • Gridjumper’s Blog
  • Hack Education – Audrey Watters
  • Ideas and Thoughts – Dean Shareski
  • iLearn Technology – Kelly Tenkely
  • Integrating Tech in the Primary Classroom – Kathleen Morris
  • Kleinspiration – Erin Klein
  • Langwitches Blog – Silvia Tolisano
  • Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day
  • Middleweb
  • MindShift        
  • Nik’s Learning Technology Blog – Nik Peachey
  • Nik’s QuickShout – Nik Peachey
  • Ozge Karaoglu’s Blog
  • Pediastaff
  • Speech Techie – Sean J. Sweeney
  • Teacher Reboot Camp – Shelly Terrell
  • TechChef4u
  • Technology Enhanced Learning Blog – David Hopkins
  • Technology Tidbits – David Kapuler
  • The Frog Blog
  • The Innovative Educator – Lisa Nielsen
  • The Web 2.0 Connected Classroom – Steven W. Anderson
  • wwwatanabe – Tracy Watanabe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment